FitnessDost Thou Even Hoist? Your fitness measures all the fine sinew and sheer mass that can account for your character's refined reflexes, sheer strength.
Skills under your Fitness Score include basic skills Perception, Agility, Force, Sleight, Sneak, and a ranked skill--Armor.
- Agility - This skill involves one's ability to coordinate gross movements of the body to perform acrobatics, or have quick reflexes that can also be applied in directing an animal.
- Force - Your character can push their way through things, force objects elsewhere, or pull themselves through obstacles. As such, this can effect if they can move a heavy object out of the way, climb or swim well, or even if they can long jump or high jump a certain distance. As well, their ability to do these things may be made more or less difficult based on the use, absence, or encumbered of their gear, as well as other factors, depending on player abilities and, ultimately, the GM.
- Perception - When attempting to use your senses to stay on guard, locate something, or otherwise to perceive your surroundings, your character rolls for perception.
- Sleight - This skill is used to hide items on one's character, steal items or place items from others, perform tricks, or complete tasks that involve hand-eye coordination that is not related to weapon accuracy.
- Sneak - This skill involves one's ability to step lightly and stay hidden while sneaking. A player sets their Test from 1 to a maximum of 5, based on their successful rolls. If no successful rolls are made, sneaking fails.
- Armor - Your character uses this ranked skill to determine what armors a character can wear.
Physical SaveYour coordination and might determine your safety from physical harm. When you gain a condition due to a failed physical save, your body is subject to harm.
Half Condition - Sore: Movement -10
Full Condition - Injured: Health maximum is halved
Stat: HealthThis determines how much health a character has, and thereby, how much damage they can take. It is equal to 10 + Fitness Score