There are many ways that Fire magic manifests in the world. Some examples follow:
- The creation of fireballs or other burning projectiles that can be launched at enemies.
- The ability to control existing fires, such as by making them grow or extinguish them.
- The ability to ignite flammable materials simply by touching them.
- The ability to transform into a creature made of fire, or to assume a fiery form.
- The ability to withstand extreme heat or flames without being harmed.
- Visible flames or sparks appearing around the person using the magic.
Fire magic is most prevalent in biomes with an abundance of heat and dryness. Some examples below:
- Deserts and arid regions: These biomes are likely to have fire magic due to the dry, hot conditions that can easily spark and sustain fires.
- Volcanoes and other areas with geothermal activity: These biomes may have fire magic due to the presence of molten lava and other sources of intense heat.
- Mountains and other areas with high altitudes: These biomes may have fire magic due to the thin air and dry conditions, which can make it easier for fires to spread.
- Forests and grasslands: These biomes may have fire magic due to the dry conditions and flammable vegetation, which can easily catch fire and spread.
- Urban areas: In bustling, crowded cities where there are many sources of heat and light, fire magic may be more prevalent due to the constant presence of fire. There are also blacksmithing and metalworking areas where fires are used for forging and heating.