Just a Dev Gremlin
General Physical Condition
Generally healthy but has absolutely poor eyesight. Been told by many nail salon technicians that she has very good color (blood flow) in her fingernails and toenails. Also historically asthmatic.
Has a slight split on her right eyebrow, kind of like Jason Momoa's left eyebrow but not as cool.
Two tattoos. One down her spine, and the other on her right forearm.
Apparel & Accessories
Wears a Fitbit, turquoise crystal necklace, and specialized bracelet that holds a hair tie everyday. Sometimes wears very rectangular glasses.
[Access Denied] Request access to this repository if desired.
- Catholic Elementary/Middle School
- Catholic All Girls High School
- 2 Years of art school in Design + Technology
- 3 Years of college in Game Programming, graduated Summa Cum Laude
Accomplishments & Achievements
Not dying and keeping a baby alive for 3 years (and counting).
Pure survival. Also love and acceptance.
Savvies & Ineptitudes
Proficient in the following:
- Artsy things
- Agile SCRUM
- Keeping plants alive
Likes & Dislikes
- British comedy
- Sudden loud noises
- Guilt Trips
Virtues & Personality perks
- Compassionate and understanding
Vices & Personality flaws
- Twitch stream addict
- Always reads nutritional labels
- Aims to find out how to recycle everything
Smells like flowers.
Terribly polite. Tends to hide under pillows.
Hobbies & Pets
Hobbies include yoga, drawing, listening to podcasts, video/tabletop gaming, and eating almost anything/everything.
Voice volume has been compared as similar to Fluttershy from My Little Pony.
Wealth & Financial state
Everything is being put into the support of her family.
- Honorary & Occupational Titles
Titles? What titles?
- Under the blue super giant star, representing the left foot or ankle of Perseus
- Current Residence
- The Assistants Hut
- Almond shaped with dark brown color.
Don't you look at me like that! Your eyes look like daggers.
- Naturally straight, black hair with a tinge of old color at the tips.
- As tall as Napoleon
- Quotes & Catchphrases
- "I'm sorry for what I said when I was hungry."