Red ontologite is one of the eight forms of ontologite that can be created from the reactant sulpher, or found throughout the world.
A blast like none otherRed is a form of ontologite that has the appearance of red crystals which feel warm to the touch. While still considered uncommon and selling for large sums of silver, this is the most readily available form of these metamaterials. Its commonly used as a sort of fuel for automated vehicles, weapons, explosives, and electrokinesis restoratives. It can be used in this way due to the material's metaphysical qualities.
- Any electrical current put into red ontologite is amplified to the extreme.
- When Broken, red releases a compression wave of pure kinetic force.
- If the material is placed at the end of an open circuit, the amplified electricity will arch out to nearby electrically conductive surfaces or objects.
- In a closed circuit, the material generates a gravitational field. This does not change its amplified output.
- When a shaped piece of metal called a 'focus' is attached to a closed-circuit containing Red, gravitational force can be directed towards, away, into, or onto an object or surface. The shape of the focus changes how the gravity is directed.