Small mountain range full of rolling, rocky mountains. The various caves dotting the mountains are inhabited by goblins. To the North is the Tundra of Cassus, east is the coast, south is the @Great Namilli Plains, and west is @Vieroyss Woods. The Letia River starts at the western end of the mountains.
Fauna & Flora
- Griffons: lives in prides, like lions. Inhabits most of the caves ignored by the goblins.
- Boar: popular food source.
- Parasauralophus: rare in the mid to upper ranges of the mountains, more common the closer you get to the Great Namilli Plains.
- Winged wolves: look like grey wolves with long fangs and large bird wings. Shies away from all humanoids.
- Mountain goats: popular food source for the larger carnivores. Goblins only hunt these as a rite of passage into adulthood.
- Rocs: huge eagles with high intelligence. Will occasionally eat young goblins.
- Pachycephalosaurus: Extremely territorial. Meat is considered a delicacy by both humans and goblins, and is one of the few reasons humans venture into the Obex Mountains.
- Pegasus: very uncommon for Obex Mountain Pegusi to have bat or butterfly wings. Those in this area tend to be grey or brown with a stockier build.
- Plant life: lots of trees of all kinds, lush and verdant.