The Amulet of Ander
The ingot was melted down at 300 degrees and poured into a cast iron mold to harden, the It was the reheated in a forge and placed in oil to harden. It was later ingraved with unknown patterns any symbols that lost their meaning. Finall sapphire was placed in the center of it to a final touch to it and to show the beauty of the jem itself.
The amulet belonged to baron Crasis Ander during his rule of Ander's Hold and was thought to have been after his death. But people dare not touch it let alone wear it for most believe it to be cursed. Those who have worn it soon meet with their untimely demise. It currently kept in a sealed case in a disclosed location so no has any funny ideas on take thing anytime soon.
- Item type
- Jewelry / Valuable
- Related ethnicities
- Owning Organization Vatian Empire
- The amulet is a one of a kind and their are no others like it. By the age and craftsmanship the amulet is at least over a thousand years old. Especially since was discovered inside the ruin of a long dead civilization that that people has long since been wiped from war.
- Base Price
- 4,000 imperial crowns
- Raw materials & Components
- 1/4 Iron ingot, a metal chain and 1 Sapphire. Any other know ingredients have to making this is unknown at this time due to its unknown orgins.
- Jewelry crafting tools, crucible, anvil, engraveing tools and a forge.
- Related Myths