On Boarding | General Ergonomics Update in The Great Dream Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Tue, Mar 15th 2022 07:44   Edited on Tue, Mar 15th 2022 07:46

On Boarding

I know at some point Demetrius and Janet discussed an onboarding process I don't know where that is I assume that that's going to be a focus with the new staff members that they brought on for world anvil. And I am so excited Did they brought on new staff members because literally it's amazing what they've achieved with the two of them now with additional staff I think they can really Raise the bar.
Tue, Mar 15th 2022 07:46   Edited on Tue, Mar 15th 2022 07:47

And I agree world anvil is most likely one of the most complicated and broad tool sets that I've ever experienced. I make it a point to provide links and shortcuts and everything that my players need in as few of steps as possible Even if it cost me a lot of extra work I don't want them to have to sort around and find things.

For example I start all character sheets and then transfer them and attach them to their names I provide a section with links two items In discord and in the discussion boards so that they can reach most things within a couple of clicks without having to wonder around the world anvil interface.

One example I have a link On my footer that's private to my players to the notifications so they don't have to go into the behind the scenes portion of world anvil to reach their notifications so they can read thread posts.