Doctor Steven Reynolds (a.k.a. Medkit; Project: Quantum Leap guys call him "Lifeline"; Wyldfire usually just yells for "Doc!!")
sister: Cindy Reynolds (see Scivias for more info)
father: Dr. George Harper Reynolds was a geneticist in Project Chrysalis, which was
working on methods to engineer new traits resulting in useful improvements and
new capabilities in humanity. (lost, possibly deceased, during the emergency evacuation when Project Chrysalis was invaded by armed insurgents)
mother: Dr. Alice Harper was a marine biologist in Project Deep Blue, working to develop new and enviromentally friendsly ways to utilize the resources of the Earth’s oceans. (died in an accident during an undersea research expedition, when Steven was ten years old.)
Both individuals have since turned up under very peculiar circumstances.
- Ambushed in the Mountain of the Universe: Chapter 2: MAGI Mountain
- Ambushed in the Mountain of the Universe: Chapter 3: Mind Over Matter
- Specter of Peace
- Specter, Chapter 1: Ooze, Spice, and Things Not So Nice
- Specter, Chapter 10: Live Free and Thwart Hard!
- Specter, Chapter 11: Fate of Justice!
- Specter, Chapter 2: What Are Little Supers Made Of?
- Specter, Chapter 3: Appointment for a Rescue
- Specter, Chapter 4: How To Thwart Villains and Influence People
- Specter, Chapter 5: Heroing Hard with a Vengeance
- Specter, Chapter 6: The Heroic and the Thwarted
- Specter, Chapter 7: Heroing Hard on the High Seas
- Specter, Chapter 8: A Good Day to Hero Hard
- Specter, Chapter 9: Dire Villainy and the Deep Blue Sea
- TED-M 1
- TED-M 2
- TED-M 3