Princes of the Dawn
The Princes of the Dawn are a subsection of the demigods known as Once they had grown, Tai'San granted each of them a folk of children in their image, if they so wished. The title prince of the dawn is not considered gendered and applies to any of the twelve proto-elves regardless of their gender., specifically, the twelve proto-Elves of this world.
The twelve Princes, in order of their birth, are:
- Thulion - the worldshaker, strongest of the elves, the orclike leader of the woodland of .
- Aithriel - the elusive, huntress of the inner world, the wildmother, residing in Bennulian.
- Keorin - the fleet, lonely wanderer of the world, the kinless.
- Circalion - the winged one, former King of Dorralia and father of the Circaliadae.
- Peithemos, the ant, the divergent one, insectlike leader of their colony.
- Hedhros, the dark one, also known as Markazz, the elder twin.
- Aolfis, the hermit, isolationist keeper of Aolfian, the younger twin.
- Pandephra, the lover, mother of the west, queen regent to Markazz.
- Thiora, the Artifice, Master of Knowledge and Keeper of Secrets.
- Freiran, the Fey, Queen of the inner world and Wife of Aolfis.
- Uthelin, the Captain, master shipwright and conqueror of the tides.
- Liliethel, the Meldmistress, youngest and kindest of her siblings, peacekeeper.
MeldWhen send out his children into the world, he gave each gifts of many kind. While each gift was uniquely tailored to the Prince in question, there is one ability the Princes all share: Meld. Meld is the supernatural ability by which the Princes can join and connect the minds of their children, fostering a community stronger than blood or covenant. Find more details on this mystical ability here: