The Revolving Temple 6: Mystic Mob Investigations
Hey, where are you?
Balcony seating area.
I mean. I'm not near the busted-through part of the pit floor.
There's too much tuning-up in the symphony when I try to assess through the Force. I can't spot you or anybody.
'Rena's got the squiddie kid wrapped around her.
Zen is tanking Sing.
Good for him! Somebody never got around to telling that lad he's not a tank.
Correct. I knew you'd get the hang of this!
I'm the tank?
. . .
Apes don't think so.
They think a tank has to be wearing power armor. They think you're a Defender.
Not that squishy.
True. Back to my question: where are you?
Guarding the exit for N8's resc--
Ceiling. I have it.
We're cleaning the slave industry right off this dirtball!
It's a beautiful plan!
I have an idea for that.
Lemme send a fast email.
To: Anakin Skywalker ( bossman1 at oldfolkshome.allandor.gov )
From: ( vy_pi at oldfolkshome.allandor.gov )
Subj: Ben and women
Did Ben use to date Aurra Sing?
Seriously. Need to know.
P.S.: Please make arrangements
for an entire city worth of droids
that have become their own masters.
You know. Now that you mention it ... there was this one time ... no, wait, that was Ventress. Ok, it was the other ... no that was Satine. Come to think of it, no. Obi Wan never did date Aurra Sing. You know Vanya, I've never thought about this. I'm really surprised about it, too.
Oh, I'll get in touch with some old friends about the droids.
May the Force be with you ( I get the impression you need it? )
Character(s) interacted with
- assorted Crimson Nova gang members
- assorted locals to Port Etmar
- assorted gamblers on the fighting pit matches under the Dewback Stables
- child Aur'rook, hiding behind Aerena in the fighting pit
- bounty hunter and all around Professional Bad Girl Aurra Sing
- Aerena Kolene
- Jedi Knight So'Zen Al Saba of the Jedi Order
- Knight Errant Sir Davish Tam of the Crimson Knights
- Lord Danar Vorpadaran a.k.a. Vance Kerplocken
- Jedi Knight VN Ysadora of the Jedi Order