The Hunt for Silar Mins: Act 9
A plan within a plan?
Dizzy and Iwa look around the automated shuttle. Hatches are sealed and the controls are locked for the distant world of Mechis II. Before they can find any more, the sensor chimes for attention. A hyperdrive docking collar has just come into range.
Outside the bridge of the Banana Republic, Maia looks over the collection of unconscious mercenaries. They’re alive but in no shape to cause any more mischief. Rushlight was in a similar state. He pulls open a medkit with one hand while taking care not to bump his collection of burns. Or his cracked arm.
A few meters away, S'reee performs his own triage. Only his patient is the long list of the Banana Republic’s systems. Not to mention her droid support crew.
Last, amid ship, Jangir Toth and Greelo swap blaster fire and arrows with the last intruder. Holed up in one of the main turbolifts, the armored human has managed to keep the two bounty hunters at bay so far.
Was this, all of this, part of Madalitso Cardea’s plan? Or was it his actual plan? If so his chosen targets are now separated, some wounded. Their defenses are down. It would be the perfect time to strike.
Unless Madalitso has something else up his sleeve. . . .
Character(s) interacted with
- Madalitso Cardea
- Shiro Kurita
- Captain Merit Rosette
Important questions that need to be answered:
- Who planted all these bombs? Madalitso Cardea almost certainly, but for who? Techno Union, probably. Spartan Imperium, maybe?
- Who drugged certain key individuals, discarded their gear and armor, and vanished with them?
- Where were the prisoners taken? Brown Sector.
- Who, working across the Galaxy, is targeting the experimental sole pod of Clone Troopers designed to be female ARC Troopers?
- WHO TOOK DIZZY?!? Madalitso, but . . . why?
- Are her supposed "buddies" from the Banana Republic in on it? Probably not!
- Is Morticia dead? No.
- Was the murder of Morticia intended by whoever planted these bombs?
- Did the organizer of this attack know that Morticia used to carry the former Director of Tapani Imperial Security on his most secret missions, the ones concealed even from the rest of the Tapani Imperium government? This seems to be unrelated.