The Hunt for Silar Mins: Act 5
Down and out in Arcadia Station
Maintenance crews redouble their efforts, getting both the suffocating smoke and fire under control from the Techno Union attack.
At the same time, Arcadia Station security, haggard and tired, arrive to take the bomber into custody. Other attacks transpired across the station. Security mentioned three others that happened at the same time as this one.
While the rallying cry of “Remember the Truncheon” is stirring, it leaves more questions than answers. Why was the Truncheon so important as to start this small rebellion?
Meanwhile, down in the grim reality of ‘Brown Sector’, the maintenance and recycling hub of Arcadia Station, Iwa emerges from the turbolift. She finds Dizzy standing over three figures laying on the deck plates.
(Iwa did not find Dizzy. She found someone else, wearing Dizzy's armor, pretending to be Dizzy: a woman named Maia. An ARC Trooper from a very small, very specialized pod ... who intends to find out who drugged and kidnapped her baby sister.
Character(s) interacted with
- Madalitso Cardea
- Hinaka Creed
- Mordecai Heller
- Arthren'nis Jarl
- Gowri Jarl
- Silar Mins
- Jangir Toth
Important questions that need to be answered:
- Who planted all these bombs?
- Who drugged certain key individuals, discarded their gear and armor, and vanished with them?
- Where were the prisoners taken?
- Who, working across the Galaxy, is targeting the experimental sole pod of Clone Troopers designed to be female ARC Troopers?
- WHO TOOK DIZZY?!?
- Are her supposed "buddies" from the Banana Republic in on it?
- Is Morticia dead?
- Was the murder of Morticia intended by whoever planted these bombs?
- Did the organizer of this attack know that Morticia used to carry the former Director of Tapani Imperial Security on his most secret missions, the ones concealed even from the rest of the Tapani Imperium government?
Semi-OOC Intra-Party Communication:
So! How's it going? Are we rich?
We need Dizzy back - NOW!
Rushlight is still in Shock at the horror he has witnessed in the docking bay, but has mind enough to go attempt to copy Morticia's hard drive if possible and he can rig some power to her.... definitely going to need S'reee on the com's giving him a walk through on that... we may have to get another shuttle somewhere, but he isn't leaving Morticia behind.
- Report Date
- 19 Aug 2017
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild