Menace of the Slave Lords, Part 3
With Friends Like These . . .
The sand-choked trail to catch Aurra Sing led to an obsidian crystal in Aerena's hands. The crystal spoke as if curious then went silent. So did the ruins of Port Tanin.
While physically healed, Aurra Sing remained in a sleeping stupor. One interrupted by the occasional mutterings that accompanied vivid dreaming or rabid nightmares. It was a state Vanya and So'Zen recognized all too well.
It was a hibernation trance. Just not one either could say with all certainty was generated by the Force. Yet it wasn’t hurting her, instead it was healing her. But what was the trigger to wake her? They would need a litter to carry her and her surviving accomplice out in the desert.
The sunset was a memory by the time they returned to Port Etmar. The icy stars shone down from above, tinted by the green of the hyperspace tear in the night sky. Desert sand glistened with a gray-pale green hue to the horizon. Meanwhile a cold desert wind raced them to the outskirts of the settlement.
Notes from Mystic Mob Investigations:
Character(s) interacted with
- assorted Bloodsmith Raiders
- assorted locals to Port Etmar
- one A'wakeen, name not provided, probably not the same as in The Game is Afoot, Part 1
- Dave the much-abused Krayt Dragon who is supposed to be at the Bendu Temple preparing for transportation to his Forever Home on Coruscant so why is he here?
- Nalerine Kanter
- Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Galactic Star Empire Consort Yeager Lexics and his All Adepta Sororitas Band
- Captain Jerrod Quantas of the Ragnar Syndicate
- Sabine of the Qo'shasot Order
- bounty hunter and all around Professional Bad Girl Aurra Sing
- Zaye and her children, all of whom now claim the family name "Kerplocken"
- Aerena Kolene
- Jedi Knight So'Zen Al Saba of the Jedi Order
- Knight Errant Sir Davish Tam of the Crimson Knights
- Lord Danar Vorpadaran a.k.a. Vance Kerplocken
- Jedi Knight VN Ysadora of the Jedi Order