Menace of the Slave Lords 7: Mystic Mob Investigations
Problems we have got some kind of a grip on:
- Tentacle Face Dudes
- Khyber-Eating Insects
- Bloodsmith-driven Mon Calamari Star Cruiser
- Critters vs Priestess Belshanna in the Arena
- Slave Uprising In Progress (we used the Vorkosigan method: get out in front of it and lead the parade)
Problems we have NOT got a grip of any sort on:
- Cloak Dude
- All the other mining colonies put up distress calls and some of them then went Ominously Silent
- Some dudes swiped Danar Vorpadaran's custom swoop
- Who were that unidentified giant ship that shot at the Bloodsmiths, that had the electronic gabble on the comms channel? Hint: 01110101 01101000 00100000 01101111 01101000
- My right hand, wrist, and forearm are broken.
- One of my lightsabers is dead battery.
- Cloak Dude got away again.
- Vance Kerplocken's father in law is GRACKEN THE HUTT wtf wtf wtf
Character(s) interacted with
- assorted locals to Undercity
- assorted locals to Port Greymouth
- assorted former miners and transport crewmembers, no longer enslaved
- Mine administrator Dack Dontin at Port Greymouth on Monorik VI
- professional slicer Sapik
- Deceased but persistently bodysnatching former Sith Lord Darth Errol Vondromas
- Zaye, who now claims the family name "Kerplocken"
- Aerena Kolene
- Jedi Knight So'Zen Al Saba of the Jedi Order
- Knight Errant Sir Davish Tam of the Crimson Knights
- Lord Danar Vorpadaran a.k.a. Vance Kerplocken
- Jedi Knight VN Ysadora of the Jedi Order
Vanya's eventually going to have to face the major flaw in her oh-so-careful Galactic Empire education which taught that "Hybrids are a fictional impossibility".