(male Sentient Robotic Organism priest of Triune Empath/Thaumaturge mishmash who really needs to work on his Dexterity)
General Physical Condition
Vesskhe invented the inflatable body system which he and his fellow adventuring Priests are using in this mission to sneak past the notice of the strange Drift Cuttles. These are not normally their bodies; they have transferred their positronic brains into the disc-shaped Travel Cases which also contain the flexible carbon-fiber skeleton and nanoelectronic mechanisms which operate within the inflated vinyl body of their "activated" form.
The vinyl of the inflated bodies is easily damaged (and easily repaired, given time and a thoroughly sealing adhesive), but the carbon-fiber skeleton is extremely strong. Baymax is able to lift 1,000 pounds. However, this cannot be applied to physical force due to his slow movements and vinyl padding.
- White vinyl "skin" with a flexi display screen embedded in his chest.
- Defibrillators: One of his medical components, Baymax has defibrillators built into his hands.
- Anti-bacterial spray: Baymax dispenses a spray from his hands to kill pathogenic microbes on his patient. He currently only has enough supplies for a three second burst.
- Audio recorder and player: He can record audio such as people's voices and play it from his own body.
- Extinguisher: Baymax has a retractable extinguisher in his index finger. He currently only has enough supplies for a three second burst.
- bronze "eyes" (hyperspectral cameras)
- Scanner: Baymax has a built-in scanner that allows him to scan all medical data on his patient and readily identify them. His scanning abilities also include X-ray vision. This allows him to detect fractures, and can send the diagnosed images to other devices like datapads.
Morality & Philosophy
To Enhance is Good.
To Aid Others is Best.
Likes & Dislikes
- Helping others
- Soccer balls
- Patients in peril
- Causing pain or distress
Baymax is a priest of Triune, especially of Its Aspect as Casandalee, the Created. He wants nothing more than to aid his current patients and soothe their pains. He is very much a narrow-focus sort of person; the fate of a civilization means nothing to Baymax. Only the well-being of the person for whom he is caring.