Anatomy & Morphology
Genetics and Reproduction
Growth Rate & Stages
Dietary Needs and Habits
The Scyll are an omnivorous species. Their most common foods in their diets are from the large bugs, birds, and plants native to the mountains of Nimbus.
Perception and Sensory Capabilities
Civilization and Culture
Last names tend to have to do with occupation, and change based on a Scyll's job. Examples include LeTocin (the doctor), LeMupro (the solider), and LeHosa (the priest) . Last names may also be ceremonial or titular. For example, Fulnine (lightning user) had the last name Vulind (from the swamp/marsh) before he created the Windpipe . Fifteen Most Common Scyll Names
In general, darker skin is considered to be more healthy-looking. Healthy wings (in terms of cleanliness and muscle health) are also considered very distinguished and desirable.
Common Dress Code
- Bright colors in general are very desired1. The brighter the better, in both clothes and makeup.
- Gold and copper makeup foundation are used to make the skin look darker/more "healthy"
Common Customs, Traditions and Rituals
- Bondra , arragned marriage
- Demura , the Scyll process of mummification
Common Myths and Legends
- Scientific Name
- Mammalia Vesperti scylus
- 90 Standard Years (93 Human Years)
- Average Height
- Average Weight
- 25 lbs.
- Body Tint, Colouring and Marking
Scyll tend to have darker skin tones due to their desert evolution.
- Pale (Very rare, and associated with skin diseases)
- Light Blue
- Green (very rare)
- Red (rare)
- Related Ethnicities
- Related Myths
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild