Kormatin is a warrior for Khemra trained in capturing or slaying malicious mages.
Kormatin was the bastard child of the daughter of a Count and an unknown man. Later it seems this unknown man was probably the Swynfaredian lord Rohdri ap Gruffyl. Kormatin was raised in his mothers court till his young adolescence when he was then oblated to the Keepers. Already having rudimentary combat training, Kormatin quickly became a fomidable warrior and developed theurgy with great aptitude in the domain of Protection. With this aptitude, Kormatin seemed a natural fit for the Order of the Lantern given how they often crossed sorts with hostile mages and Kormatin's strong willpower and aptitude for Protection theurgy made him a natural counter to hostile mages.
Accomplishments & Achievements
Kormatin has captured several Swynfardian spies in the Duchy of Wiern and busted up a secret murderous cult of The Decadents operating secretly in Wiern. The latter accomplishment has made him quite famous or perhaps infamous as the leader of this cult of Decadents was none other than Lady Felicja, daughter of Duke Garland Wiern and sister of Queen Janah Wiern,
Kormatin StatsWillpower 9 Mana 51 Dexterity 3, Strength 3, Stamina 3, Appearance 2, Charisma 3, Manipulation 3, Intelligence 3, Perception 3, Wits 4 Simple Abilities: Alertness 2, Animal Ken 0, Athletics 2, Brawl 0, Dodge 0, Empathy (+1 lies) 2, Etiquette 2, Expression (backroom deals) 3, Intimidation (offers they shouldn't refuse) 3, Investigation (searching) 3, Leadership (coordination) 3, Legerdemain 0, Stealth 0, Subterfuge 2 Trained Abilities: Archery 2, Commerce 0, Crafts 0, Enigmas 0, Hearth Wisdom 3, History 1, Medicine 0, Melee (+1 swords) 4, Performance 0, Politics (+1 Swynfaredian) 2, Ride 2, Sailing 0, Seneschal 0, Theology 4 Rare Abilities: Spellcraft 2 Divine Spheres: Divination 3, Protection 3, Purification 2 Languages: Common, Elven, Draconic, Dwarven Merits: Holy Order Member (Order of the Lantern), Noble (Fumayan), Favored Sphere (Protection), Agent of the Crown (King Henryk), Folk Hero (Fumaya and Borderlands) Flaws: No silent casting, Uncanny Appearance (hetercromia), Out of Favor Noble (bastard), Contract Marked (House Gorisinod).
debriefing with the king
Currently Held Titles
Date of Birth
11 Hayseed/11 Zarthus, 1815
Year of Birth
1815 CE 22 Years old
Circumstances of Birth
bastard son of a noblewoman and an unknown father. Khemra's zodiac year.
one dark brown, on bright green
- Kormatin non-canon fights 1 9-13-2022
- Kormatin non-canon fights 2 9-20-2022
- Kormatin Solo Adventure 1: Kormatin catches two Swynfaredian spies
- Kormatin Solo Adventure 2: Kormatin does a bunch of random side quests.
- Kormatin Solo Adventure 3: Kormatin fights the Decadents
- Kormatin Solo Session 10: 9-9-2022
- Kormatin Solo Session 11, 8-16-22
- Kormatin Solo Session 12 8-23-2022
- Kormatin Solo Session 13, 8-31-2022
- Kormatin Solo Session 14: 9-7-2022
- Kormatin Solo Session 15, 16, and 17, Kormatin makes some new dwarf friends
- Kormatin Solo Session 18, February 25th 2023
- Kormatin Solo Session 19 and 20, March 11th and 21st 2023
- Kormatin Solo Session 4: 5-17-22
- Kormatin Solo Session 6: 6-28-2022
- Kormatin Solo Session 7: 7-12-2022
- Kormatin Solo Session 8: 7-26-2022
- Kormatin Solo Session 9, including Tihalt's heroic death 8-3-2022