The firstborn daughter of High Priestess Astra. From her youth, her path was laid before her, as the firstborn daughter, Star was fated to succeed her mother as High Priestess. At first, the young girl was ecstatic to follow in her mother’s footsteps, but soon became dissuaded by the regulations and ever growing expectations of the church. Since these feelings, Star has been a very rebellious daughter in the face of the church, being spared punishment for her behavior countless times due to her lineage. Inheriting a part of her mother’s power, Star is a very exceptional mage. Though she prefers to use Abjuration magic and Elemental magic, her mother and the church’s council have forced her to learn and study a great deal of Divination magic for the majority of her life. Beginning with Scrying and Fortune Telling, Star would soon develop the ability of Foresight. Star hides her ability of foresight from her mother and the council, as their discovery of it would surely make her succession a foregone conclusion. Keeping this ability hidden is no easy feat, as her prophetic abilities come upon her rather violently. With her powers of foresight, Star has seen the corruption within the church and how the priests manipulate her mother.
General Physical Condition
- Assirians as a whole, have generally underdeveloped physiques. Due to their over reliance on magic, they are smaller and more frail than races of their neighboring continents, though they make up for these physical deficiencies with their greater capacity for magic.
Ceremonial Braids & Ponytail
- As is tradition in the Church of Aurora, the chosen successor of the high priestess keeps their hair in a specific style. A Hime cut, with ceremonial braids, adorned with jewelry and wraps anointing her as the successor as well as a ceremonial ponytail.
- Through her tutorship, her multitude of teachers and the different courses available at the Caelum Monastery, Star has been given a wide berth of knowledge when it comes to magic.
- Star specializes in defensive magic and what is traditionally called “White Magic”, due to her extensive training in Divination Magic.
- Through her classes at Caelum, Star has learned some offensive magic, including Ice, water and earth magic. She has also learned some transmutation magic for survival skills
- As a member of the long running Aeon family, The bloodline of High Priestesses run through her veins. As such, being the familial line chosen by The Goddess of Magic, Aurora herself, Star, like the rest of the women born in her family were blessed with a larger than average mana pool.
- As a member of the Aeon Family, Star specializes in Divination Magic and has a rather natural affinity for it. Her light magic is noted to be very powerful, even in comparison to her mother’s.
Spell Tome: Breaking Dawn
- The spell tome that Star was gifted by the Goddess of Magic, Aurora. As with all of the Spell Tomes given to her patrons, Breaking Dawn is individualistic, created specifically for Star. Breaking Dawn has the ability to amplify Star’s magic power as the sun rises, visualized by the vignette rays appearing around the sun on the front page of her tome that appear as the sun rises.
- In her youth, Star was taught basic skills by her mother who had yet to precede her mother, Vela, as the High Priestess. As her mother has access to some of the best teachers as she grew up, Astra passed on these teachings to her daughter as well as giving her tutors of the same vein as well, leading to Star’s intelligence in her youth.
- Starting at the age of 6, Star began her path to succeed her mother as High Priestess. Her mother along with the Council of the Church of Aurora each began her intense teachings of Divination magic.
- Starting at the same time as the Divination tutoring, Star has been taught from a young age the intricacies of the robe. From mannerisms to rules and regulations Star was taught to uphold the morals of the church to the utmost degree. The incredibly strict rules of priestesshood and the overbearing expectations are ultimately what drove a wedge between Star and her wish to succeed her mother.
- Naturally as an extension of the church, Star was enrolled in the Caelum monastery when she came of age, now finally able to stretch her legs and be her own person and learn the subjects that she herself wanted to learn. Of course, with this newfound freedom, she developed her Rebellious streak.
Contacts & Relations
Arken Amelié Aquila Meridia Astra Grigas Navié
Date of Birth
May 21st, 947 SE
Year of Birth
2747 AoM 16 Years old
Eylard, Argelan, Assir
Long brown hair kept in a Hime cut and ceremonial ponytail.
Follower of Aurora
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild