Rune Anvils must be cast out of a single piece of iron and must be have their runes be precise. Slight inconsistencies with the runes upon the anvil will cause inconsistencies or failure with the enchanting process. Additionally whilst the metal is cooling a rune smith must be present to perform various chants to ensure the metal can be used. If the anvil dose not take the enchantment then it must be thrown out.
Rune Anvils hold immense significance to dwarves who's greatest achievements are made with them.
- Item type
- Manufacturer Smith's Guild
- Related ethnicities
- Owning Organization Rune Smith's Guild
- Rune Anvils are made by specific request of the Rune Smith's Guild and are allowed only in the hands of registered guild members.
- 600 lbs
- 3 feet long, 1 feet wide and 3 feet tall
- Base Price
- 10,000 gold
- Raw materials & Components
- rune Anvils are made out of solid iron whilst the most powerful are made out of rune iron.
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild