Mechanics & Inner Workings
A blasting rune once enchanted will be inert until a command word or phrase is spoken which will make the rune begin to buzz angrily. Once in this state a rune cannot be made inert again and any significant force applied to the rune will cause it to detonate. They can be thrown comfortably but an impact from falling two feet would be enough to cause the rune to detonate.
- Item type
- Subtype / Model Rune Stone
- Manufacturer Rune Smith's Guild
- Related ethnicities
- Owning Organization Rune Smith's Guild
- Whilst not common this is because they are a specialist item. They can be found at any mining emporium in a hold.
- 7 ounces
- Base Price
- 15 gold
- Raw materials & Components
- Blasting runes are made from granite and other dense rocks.
- Blasting runes require a rune anvil to be made
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild