Formerly the 'Goblin's Trove', this Trinkets & Pawn shop was part of Godfrey's estate that he left to Cid.
"Be true to yourself and you will never fall." - Godfrey the Goblin
Among the myriad of items to peruse, you will also find the following...
- A loosely-bound folio filled with strange riddles
- A ceramic ocarina which seems to make no sound when played
- An amulet crafted from the tooth of a giant shark on a brass chain
- A small bronze box with an inlaid agate cameo of a male gnome
- A copper coin bearing the image of the image of a fanged skull
- A bronze collar set with bloodstone
- Two iron rings joined by a fine chain
- An empty wooden box which rattles when shaken
- A lock of red hair preserved in glass
- A carved wooden figurine of a fomorian giant
- A wooden walking stick with six jingling rings
- A wooden walking stick which conceals a spellcaster's wand
- A stiletto dagger carved from jade
- A petrified rose
- A knot of goblin hair
- A small bronze box lined with lead
- A steel mirror with a leather wrist strap
- A bloodstone pawn which was recently traded in by an old soldier
- A small leather pouch of flat stones
- An ivory flute which seems to make animals feel uneasy when played
- A hematite sphere inscribed with a strange riddle
- A tiny boat crafted from a mouse's skull
- A human fingerbone inscribed with the word "Relent"
- A working wooden miniature of a ballista
- A brass candlestick engraved with an evil symbol
- A glass lens etched with geometric patterns
- An iron key which keeps appearing in your dreams
- An iron oil lamp engraved with dozens of eyes
- A pewter figurine of a basilisk with eight eyes
- An iron amulet set with a scarred bloodstone
- Carved dragonbone flute
- Giant centipede trapped in a pot
- Giant mushrooms (poisonous)
- Large brass key
- Large iron dart
- A golden fragment on a leather cord. When thrown at a target, the cypher explodes with a thunderous bang (4d6 thunder damage and deafened, Con save half and negates).
- A jagged shard of green crystal smeared with iridescent ichor. When held and activated, the cypher allows you to see through clothing and armor until you take a long rest.
- Clairvoyant's Stone: A polished shard of translucent black crystal. When held and activated, the cypher allows you to project your sight until the end of the session. You can project your point of view up to five feet in any direction, and through small openings such as a keyhole.
- The Infernal Tablets of Mathgo: This folio of parchments is contained in a locked copper coffer. When used in vocation, this tome provides a +1 bonus to checks using cook's utensils.
- Kestesus' Parchments: This tome is bound in steel plates set with pearl. When used in research, this tome provides a +1 bonus to Intelligence (History) checks.
- Evaes' Folio: This compendium is bound in stained glass plates. Several of its pages appear to have been replaced with crude forgeries. When used in vocation, this tome provides a +1 bonus to checks using cartographer's tools.
- The Libram of Psycrystals: This folio of parchments is contained in a blackthorn box inlaid with silver. When first opened, the reader ages 10 years.
- The Enchiridion of the Saints: This heavy tome is bound in steel plates and locked. It is locked by magic, and can be opened only by answering the riddle inscribed upon it.
- The Zaghel Slates: This rare book is bound in steel plates. It is locked by magic, and can be opened only in a mirror. When used in a performance, this tome provides a +1 bonus to Charisma (Performance) checks.
- Bali's Manuscripts of Light: This set of scrolls is contained in a simple wooden box. Whenever it is opened, any other spells affecting the reader cease functioning.
- Aperis' Parchments of Natural Lore: This cryptic libram is written in pitch and bound in leather. It is written in an archaic form of Infernal.
- The Enchiridion of the Silver Void: This compendium is bound in iron plates set with amber.
- The Fiendish Apocrypha of Magla: This heavy tome is bound in carved wood plates. Several of its pages appear to have been replaced with crude forgeries. When used in arcane research, this tome provides a +1 bonus to Intelligence (Arcana) checks.