Social classesThe society is divided into several social classes, they are represented in the imperial symbol, a ring with a dragon in the center, representing the emperor. The emperor's ring connects with four representing the high nobility, and each ring of this second group connects with three smaller ones, so up all the branches.
- High nobility or second ring: From the imperial family to the families from which the provincial governors are elected. They are well-known and powerful families that know each other well.
- Half nobility or third ring: The way the feudal lords to whom the low nobility owes direct obedience.
- Low nobility or fourth ring: The warrior elite, these are owners of small lands lended by their direct lord, from which they receive taxes.
- Peasant or fifth ring: Peasants who live and work in the lands of their masters, paying half of the harvest to their lord as tax. Half of said tax passes to the lord of his lord, successively until the emperor receives 1/16 of the harvest.
- Clergy or outer ring: Formed by priests, living outside the social hierarchy, answering only to their own hierarchies, before the emperor and before the dragon.
FoodThe main crop is rice, base, along with fish, off the basic diet. There are also wheat, barley, millet, soybeans, oats, onions, vines, cherry trees, plums, medlars, apple trees, peach trees, orange trees and pear trees. The empire also has a lot of spices, which they sell to Lidas. They also consume a lot of diferent algae in their dishes. Typical farm animals are pigs and chickens.
ReligionIn the empire of the moon three cults coexist in a mixed form: the cult of the ancestors, the cult of the natural gods, the cult of the great golden dragon and the Path. The natural gods are the celestial bodies, like the sun and the two moons and also they have the goddess of fertility, the goddess of the sea, the god of health, the god of truth, the god of the earth, the god of study and goddess of the woods. They consider the golden dragon the emissary of the gods in the world of mortals. Three forces are established in the Path: active, yang, passive or yin and balance or Todo. Todo is timeless and unlimited, not being able to be perceived or observed, it is the primary source of everything else, the natural order of things. The ethic of the Path is based on the harmony of the elements that make up the natural world, its understanding and acceptance. The Path promotes planting trees, making roads, introspection, meditation, honesty, humility and teaching. It reproves pride, dogma and greed.
Usually only nobility has family names
Major language groups and dialects
Nodora on the Islands, Pynjin on most of the empire
Marriages are monogamous, mixed couples usually adopt children. Aracnos have their own relationship traditions.