First the Paragrim fruit is collected from the jungle, it is then left in a dark room to ferment where after the fruit is placed into a fruit presser and after the fruit have been pressed the juice is then being slowly filtered through some fine pulver made out of a crushed red crystal, that process needs to be repeated 3 times where after the juice is ready t be put into barrels made out of palm wood where the drink will have to mature for up to a year. (It can be taken out of the barrels after only 8 months and still be a "Sanguine" but it´s tradition to let it wait a year or even more)
Since around the 10th century the drink have been imported by the Dercian royal family as their drink of choice and as a result it have been the pride and joy for the inhabitants of the island.
- Item type
- Consumable, Food / Drink
- Current Location
- Only available in the town of Crystall on the Causaburn Island in the The Emerald archipelago south of the Dercian mainland.
- Base Price
- 50 gold Bizant
- Raw materials & Components
- Water taken from a special spring near the town.
- A Red crystal from a secret crystal cave near the town.
- Paragrim fruit from the surrounding jungle.
- 75 liter iron container
- Heat source
- fruit presser
- Palm wood barrel for storage
- Long paddle (for stirring)
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild