Wardens are protectors, whether of a settlement, a merchant convoy, an important individual, or a hunting party. They keep vigilant against potential threats and stand ready to place themselves between their charges and danger. While adventuring, Wardens usually treat the rest of the party as their charges. They organize the details of protection and shield the group from violence. Inspiring Examples
- Brienne of Tarth & Jaime Lannister (George R. R. Martin’s Game of Thrones)
- Boba Fett (Star Wars movie)
- Kyle Reese & Terminator (Terminator movie)
- Mark of the Body (Mark Attribute)
- Mark of Dominion (Mark Attribute)
- Protective (Feat Trait)
- Fully Armed (Weapon Armor Items)
- Wary (Trait Feat)
Youths need to show bravery, mental fortitude, and athletic ability in order to train to be a warden. When chosen as a provisional warden, they learn how to use weapons, act as a sentry, set up fortifications, and what to keep an eye on among both their charges and the outside world.
- Tier 1:Warden
- Tier 2: Guardian (Title Attribute)
- Tier 3: Paladin (Title Attribute)
Wardens are respected for their willingness to put themselves between danger and their charges. They’re not usually the most powerful people in a settlement, but they have a duty that overrides their duty to obey their elders and leaders.