Corporation of Gathetoken
MembershipThe 46 Warders are: -
- High-Priests of Water and Trade (2)
- Priests of War, Knowledge, Light, Fire, Aethyr, Death* (6)
- Priestesses of Harmony*, People, Earth, Aethyr** (4)
- Guildmasters of Metalworkers, Spicers, Woodworkers, Tanners, Jewellers, Masons and Clothworkers (7)
- 2 representatives appointed from each of the 13 Districts within the walls excluding Citadel (26)
- 1 representative of the High King of Bytyr(1)
** Doesn’t usually appear at the meetings.
The Warders also have the right to send two advisors to the High-King’s court.
The High King of Bytyr appoints his one representative at whim.
The District Warders are appointed by the Cotholders of the District - excluding the Religious Institutions. The quaint election process makes their various appointments a major event in the city.
The Religious and Guild Warders are seats granted to the holder of the High-Priest, Priest or Guildmaster roles of the recognised institutions. The appointment of people to these roles are each unique in nature.
The control of the city is a process that is decided by the control of the 46 Warders. Getting the "Right" person elected is a process that is fraught with family and district rivalries, religious controversies and power politics.
- Abgathe District
- Aelgrim's Fountain
- Bridge District
- Bridge Gate
- Bridge Gate Steps
- Citadel District
- Coral Gate
- Coral Gate District
- Dene District
- East Market District
- Gathetoken City Wall
- Granary Wharf District
- Itlare District
- Justices District
- Krolle's Tower
- Lourdene District
- Low Tower
- Maerl's Obelisk
- Mint District
- Old Walls Citadel
- River Gate
- Sea Gate
- Strangers District
- Temple District
- Weavers District
- Western Postern
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild