Beloved By All
STANDARD RACIAL TRAITS
- Ability Score Modifiers: Half-Elves may choose to take the ability score modifiers of whichever parent they most take after physically.
- Size: Half-Elves are medium creatures.
- Type: Half-Elves are Humanoid with the Elf subtype and the subtype of their other parent.
- Base Speed: 30 Feet
- Languages: Half-Elves begin play speaking Common and the natural languages of either of their parents. Half-Elves may choose any additional language when they meet the requirements to do so.
- Elven Immunities: Half-Elves are immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
- Low-Light Vision: Elves can see twice as far as normal in low light conditions.
- Ancestral Heritage: Half-Elves may choose any one additional racial trait from the list of traits of either of their parents.
- Ancestral Feats: Half-Elves may choose racial feats from the lists of both their parents, provided they meet the requirements.
- Scientific Name
- Homo Alfus Vulgaris
- The Sum of their Parent's Lifespans Divided by 2
- Average Height
- The Sum of their Parent's Heights Divided by 2
- Average Weight
- The Sum of their Parent's Weights Divided by 2
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild