Va (formally Lozoya)
Craftsman's District Notable Places:
- Gonta's Clocks: A cluttered clockmaker's workshop, within which time seems to pass more slowly.
- The Harlequin and Chariot: A modest commoner's inn, kept by a copper dragon named Sangirsu (previously from the Laughing Mountain).
- The Eye of Ferous: An ancient bronze statue of a female human warrior with the head of a falcon. It is said that anyone who sacrifices one of their own eyes before the statue can see and speak with Death until the next dawn.
Guilds and Factions
The Guildhall: A grand stone-walled building, once a minor temple. It contains a large meeting hall and several smaller rooms, and is shared amongst several local merchant guilds.
Access to fresh water via Dimi river. \
The farm fields produce all manner of crops.
- Founding Date
- Approximately 900
- Inhabitant Demonym
- Mostly human, some arenai
- Location under
- Everlasting Steppes
- Noble Endurance
- Related Reports (Primary)