Mazze not Louth
Bell DistrictNotable Places:
- The Eye of Ferous: An ancient bronze statue of a female human warrior with the head of a falcon. It is said that anyone who sacrifices one of their own eyes before the statue can see and speak with Death until the next dawn.
- The Guildhall: A large timber and brick building, once a minor temple to the Wild. It contains a large meeting hall and several smaller rooms, and is shared amongst several local trade guilds.
- Silver Dragon Inn: Inn and Tavern
- Holding House: Local law office where Una, the Night Judge, resides
Ford WardNotable Places:
- The Arena: A large hexagonal amphitheatre, designed to host all types of competitions and entertainment.
- Night Bringer Temple: This temple was created by the worshippers Rochelle Agurgi and updated by Rochelle and Malik. It is an official temple to the Nightbringer and recognized by the authorities in Louth.
MarketNotable Places: Large market space The Shrine of Vonde: A cauldron lamp enshrining the flame of Vonde, First Azer, said to reveal visions to those who leave an offering.
Governed by Rove, mayor of Louth who sits at the Emerald House with the Wild.
- Large town
- 3100; mix of arenai-human and arenai
- Location under
- The Laughing Mountains
- Related Reports (Primary)
- Related Reports (Secondary)