Jinnmatta previously Galway
Governed by Rove by who sits in a tavern closest to the docks.
Blacksmith: Brisa's Anvil
- Location: In the main street near the town gate. The street outside has a beggar harassing passers-by.
- Description: The workshop of a female elf blacksmith named Brisa, who was once the best weaponsmith in the south. The blacksmith is a wooden simple building, with a white shingled roof and a smooth stone floor. It contains curtains draped over the walls and chains and wires hanging on the walls.
- Location: In a small alley. The street outside contains a heroic monument.
- Description: The alchemist is a marble single storey building, with a gray tile roof and finely-crafted furniture. It contains a large open floor with pillars and vines hanging from the ceiling. Will kick out any Half-Elf customers, including current patrons.
- Location: In a market quarter. The street outside has drunken revelers and has a town crier with the latest news and gossip.
- Description: The general store is a wooden two-storey building, with a yellow tile roof and a smooth stone floor. It contains a number of crates stacked along the back wall and a decommissioned carriage serving as shelving for goods.
- Small Cottage - The house is a stucco tower, with a white tile roof and well-made wooden furniture. It contains a single bachelor-style room with a bed and chest. In the middle of the room is a simple cooking pot over an enclosed flame. A small stockpile of boxes and barrels are messily crammed into a corner. Dried corn is strewn in a corner which a couple chickens peck at.
- Small Cottage - The house is a wooden and large single storey building, with a brown tile roof and roughly hewn wooden furniture. It contains a single bachelor-style room with a bed and chest. In one corner is a hearth with a cauldron over the fire. A bunch of dried fruit hangs from the ceiling in long strands. A cat rests lazily on the bed.
Dock Ward Notable Places:
- The Jester's Meadhall: A large adventurer's tavern, built within an ancient tower of rune-carved stone.
- The Thief's Inn: A shabby commoner's inn, known for the fire elemental which dwells in its hearth.
- The Crossed Hammers: A grand adventurer's tavern, said to be a front for the Assassin's Guild.
- The Asylum: A single storey half-timbered building, filled with the madmen and lunatics of the town.
- The Bloody Sword: A heroic dwarven tavern, built within the walls of an ancient iron keep.