Erto (formely Gion)
The GreenAn open park/yard in the city for all to enjoy.
Artist's GambleA supportive community for newcomers, artists, down on their luck, and adventurers Notable Places:
- The Jester's Cellar: A shabby commoner's tavern, known for the fire elemental which dwells in its hearth. Yakan is a server at the Cellar.
- The Guildhall: An ornate half-stone building, once an inn house. It contains a large meeting hall and several smaller rooms, and is shared amongst several local trade guilds.
- The Theatre of Dreams: A large half-timbered theatre, known for its human slice of life plays.
- Kazu's Armaments: A single storey metal-walled building, the workshop of a male arenai weaponsmith named Matsie Kazu.
- Ryoko's Masonry: A large stonemason's workshop, built around a shrine of the Wild.
- Gumi's Woodwork: The workshop of a female Naians woodcarver named Shika Gumi.
- Iman - Dragon's Vault
- Rumie's Forge: The workshop of a female arenai blacksmith named Suka Rumie, known for her knowledge of celestial runes and glyphs.
- The Viridian Mace: A large adventurer's tavern, said to be a front for a Thieves' Guild.
- The Crossed Staves: A fanciful human tavern, decorated with dungeon doors.
- The Coliseum: A large semi-circular amphitheater, known for its gladiatorial combats.
- Sumi's Woodwork: The workshop of a female human woodcarver named Adain Sumi, who also brews potions and elixirs.
- Keno's Anvil: The workshop of a male arenai blacksmith named Kioka Keno, who is rumored to possess a small hoard of meteoric iron.
- Tsuko's Arsenal: A cluttered weaponsmith's workshop, built atop an outcrop of volcanic rock. Ran by a human named Tsuko.
- Construct Inner District - A row of sleek homes where the majority of the cities constructs reside.
- Sudden Cat Bar - a bar with lots of holes in the wall where cats curl up and show up every day at the same time.
Rosetome DistrictNotable Places:
- The Elysian Odeum: A large carved stone and glass building theatre, which seems to be bigger on the inside than on the outside. The Knowing Temple: Place of worship and offering to the Muse.
- The Oculus of Night: A dome with a circular opening at its center, supported by a ring of caryatid columns. The sky seen through the oculus is perpetually dark, marked by strange constellations of stars.
- The Harper and Chalice: A large tavern, built atop an outcrop of hewn and rune-carved stone.
- The Guildhall: A grand half-timbered building, once an aristocrat's manor. It contains a large meeting hall and several smaller rooms, and is shared amongst several local merchant guilds.
- The Last Reprieve: An elegant tavern, said to be built atop the tomb of a celestial.
- The Screw Box: Open hall closed off to non-constructs as a place to relax and maintain themselves.
Scholar's PointNotable Places:
- The Tailors Guild Hall: A large stone-walled building, decorated with stained glass windows.
- The ruins of Tetsai Tower.
- Higa's Pottery: A potter's workshop.
- The Foreign Fishmonger: The shop of a female arenai fishmonger named Tano Sako
- The Guildhall: A grand stone-walled building, decorated with a glazed-tile roof. It contains a large meeting hall and several smaller rooms, and is shared amongst several local merchant guilds.
- Arenai - 42% - Dominant
- Humans - 33% - Dominant
- Constructs - 14% - Minority
- Other - 11%
Leader Somiya runs the large city under the direction and guidance of the Curious Muse.
- Founding Date
- 17 TS
- Alternative Name(s)
- Big Light City
- Large city
- Location under
- Curious Woods (formally Brightcastle Woods)
- Curious Muse
- Related Reports (Primary)
- Session 1| Forming a Party Report - Saturday Crew
- Session 16 | Dirty Twenty: Dreams and Muses 13th - 14th of Preservation
- Session 17 | Dirty Twenty Report - Maces in Erto 14th to 16th of Preservation
- Session 2 | The Dirty Twenty - Night in Erto Report
- Session 3 | Dirty Twenty - On Hunter's Road Report