Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild

Side Mission Overview

Side Mission Overview   Primary: The DC of the roll needed to succeed on the mission; may use any appropriate skills, must justify skill use.   Secondary: The DC of the roll needed to grant a +5 bonus to the primary roll, may also grant additional rewards; must use skill(s) listed.   Resources: Possessions or troops required to fulfill the mission. If all variable resources are fulfilled with the maximum amount (if 10 are sent when the option is 5-10 for example), gain +2 to all rolls for that job. The Leader resource is optional; in lieu of a leader, one minion will be considered the leader instead. The skills of the leader determine the bonus to the roll. If a player has nothing going on during downtime and wishes to participate as a team leader, he may substitute his skills for those of the minions.   If the mission DC check is failed by less than 5, no reward is gained and no penalty is suffered. If failed by 5 or more, a percentile is rolled to determine the amount of resources lost.   If a natural 1 is rolled, all resources applied are lost. If a player is participating as a leader, only 1/2 of resources that would otherwise be lost are forfeit.   If there is a % chance of gaining wealth, and the percentile roll fails, the value is cumulative with the next wealth gain. For example: if you have a 30% chance of +1 corporation wealth and fail the percentile roll, if you get 25% chance of +1 corporation wealth the next time, you would have a total of 55% chance. Once you successfully gain a point of wealth, the cumulative percentile resets.


Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild