Season One: Children
EVENT: The Death of Jon Snow
Jon Targaryen has died. His funeral is held at Dragonstone, and all Great Houses of the Kingdoms are invited. His body is burned (funerals pyres are standard, due to the White Walkers), and a feast is held afterward in his honor.
- Eldest daughter Rhaenys Targaryen takes Dorian Lannister, the Hand of the King, on his first dragon ride
- Visianna Targaryen rides her dragon Anya (formerly her father Jon's) for the first time
- Jorah Targaryen and Anora Tyrell cause some gossip about their friendship
- Dorian Lannister and Visianna have a moment on the beach and a dance during the feast that raises questions
- Jorah Targaryen punches a Meereen Prince and gets thrown to the floor in front of everyone in attendance
- Kat Tully had a huge drunk mental break down at dragonstone which lead to her yelling at Dorian and Visi which she no longer remembers cause her brain was altered to believe a different story. Visi and Dorian will probably be confused then time they see her.
- Jorah Targaryen has a vision about the Children of the Forest and informs the Hand, Dorian Lannister, and King Tyrion Lannister. Plans are made for next steps to deal with the possible threat
- Dorian Lannister mediates the situation between Meereen and Westeros by promising a trade of some sort and his services as Hand
- Rhae writes a letter to the Meereenese Princes for an olive branch and asks the favour Dorian promised be passed to her
- The Targaryen sisters, Rhae and Visi, prepare to leave for the North.
- Gillis is Dorian Lannister's current romantic companion
- Caitlin Stark was not very social at the funeral but she did have encounters with her cousins and her crush on Dorian Lannister fluttered again.
- Jo Lannister kissed Dorian's assistant(?) Garret. What else is there to say? (Lol)
- Ned Dayne, under the guise of Tristan Sand, captain of the dornish guard, meets Cait Stark and her direwolf Spirit and sneaks some of Jon Snows' ashes into a pouch.
- Myrcella Lannister stole the short-list of her potential suitors, Dorian being one, and showed the list to him. Dorian discovers that Myr is a lesbian.
- Anora Tyrell and Jorah Targaryen kissed 3 times, one of which caused him to have warg visions of The Children.
- Jorah Targaryen experiences a vision of the Children of the Forest, North of the Wall, and an impending invasion from them
- After the funeral, a diplomatic meeting is held at Dragonstone. Several important matters of the realm are discussed: Trade with the Meereenese Princes and the possibility of the Children of the Forest being back.
- The Tyrell family leaves Dragonstone without Anora and she travels to King's Landing with the royal family. Anora now lives temporarily in King's Landing to research The Children
- (videos, & exposition) Daelys attended the funeral at Dragonstone, and politely introduced herself to the Targaryens, while socializing with Northern nobles that she already knew, The Tullys and Caitlin Stark. She made plans to journey back to Bear Island along with the Targaryen's dragon contingent as they travel to the Wall. The plan is to go to up the Neck, stop at Riverrun, then Winterfell before the Targaryens resume to the Wall
- Kat Tully and Anora Tyrell had a conversation about attraction which is now getting Kat to actually think about things like that. Kat finally admits to herself that while she loves her family she also really hates them for how they handle her. She wanted to leave but now she forgot her breakthrough
EVENT: Kat Tully's Name Day Celebration at Riverrun
- Gillis is now officially Anora's handmaiden, as solidified by her bringing her to a party outside of King's Landing
- Dorian was not present at the evening feast. No one knows why.
- Dorian spent the evening with Katherine.
- Dorian was not seen again after leaving his carriage, opting to stay in his chambers and write to Garrat.
- Gillis attempted to sneak into Dorian's quarters.
EVENT: Dorian Lannister is Coronated Hand of the King