Episode 44 - Welcome to Armageddon Part Two
The session began with a cutscene from the past. Lasdolon and Nolveniss had a conversation in a library. Nolveniss was studying advanced transmutation magic. He claimed it was for the army Lasdolon was putting together, but there were elements he was hoping to use for himself. Back in the current timeline, the Guardians of Golarion faced off against Nolveniss. The wizard had used his transmutation to change into a large, monstrous winged form. As mighty as Nolveniss thought he was, only through the grace of his mirror image was he able to survive as long as he did. Kuuro eliminated many of those images, Reh once again landed her Blindness spell, and Godric was finally able to bury his blade in the wizard’s forehead, avenging Shen in the process. The creature's eyes rolled back in death. That didn't last long, when the eyes of the creature suddenly turned black, as did the gem in its forehead. It rose up, now possessed by the spirit of Zalatas. The Celestial Dragon thanked them for providing a vessel for it and healed the group. It then gave them a choice - worship him or die. Those loyal to him would receive power and knowledge that only a true celestial could bestow. They simply had to spread the word of Zalatas, build a temple, and find the dragon stones needed to free Zalatas once and for all.
- Kuuro and Reh agreed.
- Godric and Telith opposed.
- Rooker took a pass on the offer but “all good mon.”
- Kuuro - Headband of Alluring Charisma
- Reh - Lenses of Detection
- Godric - Featherscale Cloak
- Telith - Plague Rat Belt
- Rooker - Talisman of Life Breath
XP60 523 + 4 600 = 65 123 XP
- Defeated Nolveniss, routed the drow's invasion of Celwynvian
- Discovered the true face of Lasdolon
- Unleashed an avatar of Zalatas
Character(s) interacted with
- Spoke with a fragment of Zalatas
- Kisari, female drow messenger from Lasdolon