: You have learned the power of belief and how the wilde magic creates your desires. You keep this information close to your chest and use it to improve your abilities.
- You can empower your spells by adding the following vocal prefix when casting spells. You can learn new Prefixs from exploring the world and learning of the wilde or by leveling up. You can now read, speak and write Wilde Rune.
- Splinter - Your spell hits a secondary target, roll half the damage dice for the first dice. This second target does not suffer any secondary affects of the attack
- Sundering - Target makes a Wisdom saving throw if they fail they suffer -2 AC until the start of your next turn.
- Comforting - Heals a ally near your target for 1d4 hp. If target was a ally and you used a healing spell double its healing dice instead.
You now learn how to use suffix magic. Everytime you cast a spell you can apply one suffix and one preffix to a spell to modify its casting. Some Suffix's have limitations.
You can learn new Suffixs from exploring the world and learning of the wilde or by leveling up.
- Of Legend - Double your dice roll for any heal or damage done with a spell. Can be used once per long rest.
- With Swiftness - Half the dice roll of any spell, but it cannot miss. This does not apply to any spell that does not deal damage.
- Of Resolve - Heal a nearby ally for 1d8 hp
- With Shelter - If this spell targets a ally they recieve +1 AC until the end of your next turn.