How to Get Your Own Character
If you want your own character to be included in the lore on the Game of Tomes website, these are the instructions to get one! Please follow these instructions as closely as possible, and contact Moonflower with any questions. Don't worry if you don't follow everything to a T, but please try to contact Moon if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. They don't bite.
- Create Your Character Article
- Create this article on your world.
- It can be private so long as Aydan Nightshade is able to access it, but it must be published.
- Put all non-sidebar information in the vignette of the article.
- No links should be used in this article.
- Key-Value pairs should be used if sidebar content requires a link rather than linking anything.
- Create Your Character Portrait
- You must have at least 2 images: your primary living character image and your primary undead character image.
- Use Heroforge for your primary living character image and your primary undead character image. (Note: you can get an image of your character by clicking the "Hero" tab, then selecting the "Screenshot" option.)
- Any secondary character images - including hand-drawn images - must be provided with any attribution requirements in the Discord PM to Moonflower. (e.g. an Artbreeder image must have a link to the image on Artbreeder)
- Please Note: "Primary" and "Secondary" have very little meaning other than "Hero Forge" and "Non-Hero Forge". Hero Forge images are for the cohesiveness of the world.
- Send Your Stuff to Moonflower through Discord