- Headed to Stonehill Inn bought flour and talked Don-Jon who needs an escort to Mountain's Toe.
- On our way we found dead orcs that was possibly killed by a by the dragon.
- Headed to Mountain's Toe and found that the cave is now occupied by a clan of wererats
- We entered and spoke to the Whiskered Gangs boss.
- We noticed that they drove off the miners and possibly killed some in the process.
- We were surrounded by a few of them and rather exited the cave to strategize and find an alternative way back in.
- We found 2 hidden entrances at the back and sent Manon in ahead to scout but not long and was ambushed by a Carrion Crawler.
- The rest of us charged in after Manon to help her after Theren and Malark noticed the commotion.
- We killed it. Manon and Theren proceeded further into the cave where they surprised a wererat trying to knock it out but it did not want to go down.
- Theren was hit unconcious by the wererat then it set its sights on Manon.
- We retreated and formulated a plan to proceed. Where Don-Jon mentioned that the wererats might susceptible to silvered weapons and magic based on stories he heard.
- We moved away and camped out to recuperate and formulate the plan.
- The next morning we went into the other eastern entrance we found.
- Not too far in we found a room with commotion, as we barged in we found that it was filled with 6 dwarven miners that was scared.
- We talked with them and got some recon info that helped us get the jumped on one wererat and kill it and we had time to setup an ambush for a rush from the other room where we talked to the leader.
- The fight was brutal and persistent as wererats are tough when only magic works on them and no silvered weapons are insight.
- I was bit by a wererat and felt a pain going through my veins in my arm. What is it? Could it be an infection???
- Don-Jon Raskin.
- Whisker's Gang (Pack of Wererats)
- Miners from Mountain's Toe
- Wererat bite and pain in arm?
- Cleanse the area with incense sticks.