Fillimet News and Updates
11 July 2020I have grown active with my writing again, courtesy of the excitement of Summer Camp! I am hoping this is sustainable, but in the meantime here is the page as I will out the prompts: My Summer Camp 2020 Page As an added bonus my page from last here is here, if that is of interest: My Summer Camp 2019 Page
26 May 2020Given the current world situation I have been having difficulty finding time to devote to writing, there are so many other things demanding my attention. I am still here, and I am still poking at things. Just not to the level I wish I could at the moment. I did do a proof of concept for an interactive story I hope to finish writing at some point. This is just the very beginning introduction, and I have not plotted the rest of the story at all, so it is going to be ages before I can devote too much time to it. But I am excited at the possibilities!
Lost in Igoris, Beginnings
InteractiveStory-lii | Jul 21, 2020
An INTERACTIVE STORY. Explore the wasteland of Igoris. Where will you go? Who will you meet? What will you discover?
10 March 2020I have been doing a lot of CSS work, but I am almost where I want to be for now! Just have maps to do, plus fixes for mixup between header types inside document texts. I am so excited! Many thanks to Garrett Lewis for all the help!
01 March 2020I have been poking away at more CSS lately. I still have some work to figure out Maps and Calendars but I think I updated the formatting for the rest of the features I currently use. I will worry about the rpg blocks and book covers and such at a later date when I start incorporating them. I also added more containers. Certain subscriber levels can see those here if you are interested. I still have some tweaks I want to so, but I am happy with where they are for now and have started using them iny articles, starting with my third article ever: Church of the Heathen Prophet. This article has received a full update and I am much happier with where it stands now, both with containers and also secrets. I am planning on redoing many more of these older articles to add secrets and containers and better information. Articles on my hitlist for the shorter term:
- Sarkav Borskalux
- Saxlux Borskalux
- Alvaria Salviax Borskalux
- Moria Salviax
- Red Chapel
- The articles for One Shot: The Cleansing of Chaldonay House
Plus some major updates to include many missing events for theTimeline of the Heathen Church- 02 March 3020 DONE! Plus the full Fillimet History timeline is updated for good measure.
12 February 2020I have been poking away at my CSS work for Fillimet in the hope of giving my world its own unique feel.
Many thanks to Ademal for the help with containers, which sparked my whole interest! Also to Amy Winters-Voss and Garrett Lewis for all your hints, tips, troubleshooting, and tweaks.Please let me know your thoughts and comments, especially if there is something which could use tweaks.
01 January 2020
2019 - Year in ReviewLast year was the beginning of my relationship not only with WorldAnvil, but also with my return to writing. I have gotten rusty in my decade without writing, but I am slowly finding my way back to what I used to be. 150k words were written in 2019, not to bad! Last year was all about getting back into the habit, but now I want to be even better.
2020 - Upcoming GoalsI am setting some former goals for 2020 in addition to 2019's "Get back into writing." So I am setting a few firmer goals on what I intend to work towards.
- Publish at least one article per week. Honestly I am aiming for closer to one per day but I know that if I push myself too hard here I just won't do it so I am officially only aiming for one per week.
- Develop a solid world introduction article. I have the beginning of one, but Welcome to Fillimet is not particularly good yet, and needs a ton of work. I will keep plugging away at it until I fix it.
- Complete my set of magic classes for Fillimet. I have a basic outline of what I want to do. Just need to slowly define them and refine them.
- Finish the first draft of Lyrianne of the Song. It's tough to squeeze in the time to focus on chapters to begin with, so these will be haphazard and I definitely won't be finishing edits this year, but I definitely want to finish the first draft by the end of the year.
- Start on my SciFi world. Purposely keeping this vague because I don't know how much time I want to sink into it yet, but I want to start poking at it now. I definitely want to have a solid world introduction by the end of the year. Anything else is a bonus this year.