Summer Camp 2019 Journal
So i've decided to place my progress in summer camp here, regardless of the other world ill be writing it. I will be updating it periodically. It will be spanning three worlds. Expedition Demeter, The Web, and Flight of The Delirium. Blocks to the worlds are right here if you want to follow along. =]
1. Describe a lush and fertile location in your world
The Erin Reef
A chain of floating islands that developed due to the skyfall that occured in Ireland.
2. Write about an important plant in your world and what it is used for.
3. Describe a settlement that is famous (or infamous) for its industrial activities.
4. Write about a ceremonial building in your world and what takes place there.
5. Describe an inhospitable area in your world and what its environment is like.
6. Write about a constructed or natural landmark in your world.
The Cities of Blue
Giant floating cities used for navigation. Exploration can be dangerous... and profitable.
7. Describe an isolated or frontier settlement and how it survives in your world.
8. Write about a creature that is used as a beast of burden or transport animal.
9. Describe a country in your world, including its political structure and history.
10. Write about a typical house or dwelling in one of your cultures or countries.
11. Describe a culture in your world which has particularly warlike traditions.
12. Write about a tale surrounding a mythological creature in your world.
13. Describe the tenets or precepts of an organised religion in your world.
The Mhirrian Faith
A belief system built on the philosophy, worship, and deeds of Mhirriah.
14. Write about an influential woman in your world and what they achieved.
15. Describe some common idioms and sayings from a culture in your world.
16. Write about a conflict that shaped the political climate of your world.
17. Describe the tales in your world designed to make naughty children behave.
18. Write about a great thinker in your world and the impact they had on society.
The Locksmith and The Watchmaker
The greatest thinkers and most accomplished inventors in history.
19. Describe a physical condition associated with old age in your world.
20. Write about a mental illness in your world and how people respond to this.
21. Describe the culinary traditions that are unique to an ethnicity in your world.
22. Write about a material which is extracted, mined or quarried from the ground.
23. Describe the functions and uses of a commonplace item in your world.
24. Write about the history surrounding a unique artefact or work of art in your world.
Xerisp, The Spear Of Mhirriah
The legendary weapon yielded by the last empress of Ozlith.
25. Describe a major technological breakthrough and the impact it had in your world.
Artifacts that grant powers to those who weild them.
26. Write about a popular card, dice or board game in your world and how it is played.
27. Describe the functions of a vehicle used for military practices or conflicts.
A battleship classified by its use of larger caliber weapons and sophisticated defenses.
28. Write about the properties of a material which is used for clothing in your world.
A material capable of stopping a blad but can still be light as a feather.