Mr. Damari Jazon (a.k.a. The Worthless Man, Vollihollow's Mayor, The King of Sin and Vice)
The man means well, but he has a hard time deciding between what is right and what is wrong. He has a system in place called Damari's Favor where certain places of business are under his personal jurisdiction. It is the most coveted thing amongst Vollihollan business people, as they can do whatever they please, even if it breaks the law.
Contacts & Relations
He is in contact with the Lower Crest Council, though he is not active.
- Deceased Wife: Lucillia Jazon
- Son: Sercutio Jazon
Wealth & Financial state
He is in the upper class of the Ward, yet has racked up a shocking amount of debt in each of the business that is under Damari's Favor. Nevertheless, he still manages to pay for his son's education, by just barely scraping by.
- Current Location
- Honorary & Occupational Titles
- Owner of Vollihollow
- 1822 - 1904 (Died 82 years old)
- Circumstances of Birth
- Damari was born as the third child in a family of five siblings. He has two older sisters, a younger sister, and a younger brother.
- Circumstances of Death
- Show spoilerDamari died at the age of 82, by getting caught in the crossfire of two businessmen.
- Current Residence
- He has beady black eyes that are practically sunken into his head. Sometimes you can't tell if his eyes are open or close.
- He has tousled deep dark blue hair that could be mistaken as black. It has a slight curl to it and reaches to just past his earlobes.
- 5' 11"
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild