Army of Northern Augustia
1200-1500 soldiers, spread across the North. 600 in the capital, 150-200 to each castle and other city. Most all are infantry, but a company of a few hundred mounted knights are in the capital.
- Average Augustian infantrymen are armed with chain and surcoat or leather armor, the knights wearing plate, and a helmet.
- The archers wear leather jerkins and skullcaps.
- Each soldier is issued a spear and shield with a short sword as well.
- Knights use lances and short swords, as well as heater shields.
- Archers use longbows and broadhead arrows.
A few hundred horses used by the knights.
Kings control barons and mayors, barons and mayors control lieutenants, lieutenants control battalions