Bard Show spoilerChief Architect (CLALEN), General or Comrade (revolutionary) Lina Monsoon (a.k.a. Piper, Pipes Show spoilerŽemyna[)
General Physical Condition
Huge and very solidly built compared to a human. If not for her freckles and general facial features, she could easily be mistaken for a full-blooded orc. She has a timeless face that makes it rather difficult to discern her age.
Apparel & Accessories
Piper enjoys looking unique. She wears a mashup of apparel from many different areas of the craton, including tilmatli, sari, batik wrappings, and tailored clothing. Usually, these are shorter and less flowy than their typical counterparts, as Piper values mobility. She generally wears her hair loose and down.
Piper is a modern girl! Raised by both parents in the heart of Toltecatlan, she is well versed in the rules of society. Music is her passion, so she's left home to go explore the craton while earning her way as a bard.
Piper is a bard and thus an independent contractor, duh.
Accomplishments & Achievements
Morality & Philosophy
Contacts & Relations
Major Žemnya contacts:(you’re Žemnya of the Vipers - powerful comrades often don’t ask for clan names but I’m providing them for you in case you wanna get Saucy with someone)
Linas (more like “linness” than “lienus”) Elkheart of the Shadowwatch Band (M, 45ish): Extremely ill, survives leader of the current main occupants of the Passover Camp, which is where you’ve currently infiltrated (you knew it was in the region, may have stayed in the Passover Camp before at your discretion. The Passover Camp is usually used for smuggling in/out of Tehuantepec) thru a less policed border)
- The Shadowwatch band is just on the radical side of center and specializes in stealth missions and espionage, hence the name. They typically don’t kill civilians and focus only on those directly involved in the atrocities, having no taste for the mass bombings and such you carry out. They will still welcome you as a sister, of course, you’re all comrades-in-arms - they have no qualms about others doing dirty work. In fact, they’re here to smuggle members of the Pheonix Syndicate in.
- All at your discretion, but the Viper Band is medium-size but RADICAL. Collateral what collateral? Y’all plant mines all the time.
- The Reckoners is an EXTREMELY radical band (and not just orc! The Reckoning is pan-Forest) split into two miniature armies: Razers and Reclaimers. The Razers are more personal about their murder than the Vipers probably are, instead of just bombing and running and such personal revenge is a goal of many members so they do a lot of just storming on manpower alone, with whatever means they can carry, regardless of casualty. The Reclaimers are the “cleanup crew” in that they finish levelling the buildings, return the land to the forest, and stuff, but they also take care of the bodies and the wounded. Basically, the Reckoners are all about responding to aggression with aggression.
- The Pheonix Syndicate is a collaboration of druids who have decided that defensive action is not enough and a more active stance must be taken. They utilize natural forces against their enemies, and can be EXTREMELY brutal. The Pheonixes are rather decentralized, and many members belong to another band in addition to it (you even have a few Pheonixes who show up in the Vipers from time to time).
- The Comrades of the Tusk are a fairly typical but very close-knit band on the outside. However, there are many rumors about them - mainly that they are, or have access to, some sort of shapechanging monsters. You’re not sure if this is intentional (to stir up fear amongst the enemy) or contains a grain of truth.
- The Miners is a band primarily composed of those who can’t or shouldn’t fight, such as young children and nursing mothers. They’re a major labor force behind new tunnels and living spaces
Major CLALEN Contacts
Lachtnán Alder (Long Lankin) (M, elf, ~300): Assassin/interrogations specialist who Monsoon works with fairly regularly - he considers you a friend. He is a wood elf w/brown skin, long black hair, and pale yellow eyes. He specializes in psychic damage and psychological torture for markless kills and wringing information out of unwilling subjects without physical evidence. Blatant sadist.
By Lamplight Glows A Husband’s Silhouette (Lampglow) (M, tabaxi, 67): President of CLALEN. This is not public knowledge, you’re just part of the inner sanctum. He rarely leaves Company compounds but travels around a lot, so is rather difficult to physically get ahold of (though he can be direct radio’d via emergency line, there will be consequences if this is misused). He comes to you, generally, if he sees fit to interact.
- Tepin Atemoztli (F, human, 24): Takes care of the “people factor” - Tepin is in charge of the day-to-day operation of the camps directly. She designs the buildings, time-tables, employment opportunities, expectations etc. A boring tryhard nerd.
- Klara Borysowa (F, gnome, 46): Chief scientist and aversives specialist, so very very sketchy morally. She is genuinely a friendly and bubbly person and often hobnobs with inmates, so she’s actually somewhat well-liked within the camps when her job isn’t known.
- The Sky Is Fertile With Summer Storms (Storm) (X, tabaxi, 42): SCALD treasurer - ey manages the budget, which is a huge job on its own. Ey also keeps perspective with the company as a whole. Typically the one to make suggestions vis a vis new locations. Occasionally ey play “bad cop” to your “good cop”, when it suits em.
- Vishal Tuli (M, human, 53): Land management specialist - handles the mining/foresting/building/etc. crews. He’s a quiet dude, but always down for a drink with the lads.
Piper is very gentle and even-keeled. She's easy to get along with and extremely charismatic; after all, her job depends on it. She abhorrs conflict and always does her best to smooth fights over as quickly as possible. She's a bit of a people pleaser.
Piper talks like a valley girl.
- Half-Orc *****
- Year of Birth
- 1733 ME 33 Years old
- Biological Sex
- Wide and golden-brown
- Black, shoulder-length, thick and wavy
- Skin Tone
- Mossy green, lightly freckled
- 180 cm (5'11")
- 114 kg (251 lbs)
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild