They're made on mass by the CHG, The LIR or League of Intelligent Races, countless corporations (the CHG lets private companies have lower-end weapons like these to deal with pirates and striking workers, the LIR's rules regarding things like this change from system to system). The Goners (3-4 foot tall lizard/velociraptor people) pioneered the technology as, before then, everyone was held back by the fact that messing with air with magnetism isn't particularly easy (as it's usually without an overall charge) and mass-producing a strong enough material for the amount of compressed air that could be stored to be worth it was a heavy limiter on the use of the technology.
A cheap method of blowing things up, with near-infinite potential for repeated explosions.
- Item type
- Weapon, Explosive
- There are people who make them at home... said people have to be quiet about this.
- 14cm x 7cm x 7cm
- Base Price
- Equivalent to $650 USA, 2019 value.
- Raw materials & Components
- Mostly made of iron-carbon compounds to be strong enough not to break under the pressure, but any especially strong material will do the trick.
- A 3D printer can make the parts while another machine, or even the same one that has the 3D printer as part of it, puts the parts together.
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild