The Dwan are a dwarven people who focus on the goddess Jor and have a deep connection to the earth and stone. They believe that by studying and mastering the properties of different types of stone, they can shape the world to their will and create a better future for themselves and their people. They orgininate from the Northern Towers and it's capital The Tower. Customs and traditions in the Dwan culture include:
- Worship of the goddess Jor as the embodiment of nature, land, and earth.
- A deep interest in and study of different types of stone and their properties.
- A belief in the power of stone and earth to shape the world and create a better future.
- A strong sense of community and cooperation, as well as a deep respect for tradition and craftsmanship.
- A belief in embodying the characteristics of different types of stone, both physically and mentally.
- A deep spiritual and emotional connection to the goddess Jor and the earth.
- A deep interest in mining, geology, and stone craftsmanship.
Elvartn, Kilrvga, Jumhr, Yondf, Fnur, Elvartni, Kilrvga, Jumhra, Yondfa, Fnura
Vartn, Larvga, Hemr, Tondf, Dnur, Vartni, Larvga, Hemr, Tondf, Dnur, Duncan, Borgan, Ulrich, Gemmeral
Anvilheart, Anvilgar, Hammerhel, Stonefader, Grund, Havartni, Varganil, Lemrahm, Radefton, Dnurg