"Blood should be consumed only when it is purchased from the locations that offer it as product for sale. Should a being of vampiric or other blood-consuming kind be caught drinking blood from someone attacked on the streets - be it human, other being or animal - they are to be warned on first accident but if they don't seize this behaviour - arrested, trialed and sentenced to up to seven years in jail"That said - drinking only one kind of blood over and over again can be from boring to annoying hence blood cocktails were created.
There are 3 main kinds of cocktails:
- Pure human blood + alcohol: /not to be confused with "pures" - those mean just plain blood/ - in menus they would go with a human name + color. For example: Blue Michelle is a name for a blood type B cocktail, mixed with vodka or rum and extra sugar.
- "Spiced" human - non-alcoholic: they are human blood only mixed with what's considered spices but not with alcohol.
- "light" or "vegan" or "slims" - those are made with just animal blood and spices and alcohol //or just with spices/alcohol//
Spices can be:
- exotic fruits - juiced or sliced;
- different herbs or food-spices /for example cumin, coriander and a ground red hot pepper in type A- blood do make a classic "Hellhound"/
- blood from small mammals, fish or birds
Mechanics & Inner Workings
The mugs/glasses/bottles they are sold in are enchanted /sometimes on the spot/ with a anti-staining spell;
The blood comes from either living healthy volunteers or from people and beings who passed away but agreed their blood to be used in this manner [usually they are presented with a small list - the same one that lets them be an organ donor should they want to - and they mark it or have someone else mark for them if they're unable to.] and from animals that are living & healthy or died and the one who cares for them /or who's found them - if wild/ wants to have them used for blood/turned to food.
The blood is mixed with other kinds of blood, spices, ingredients, chilled or diluted, but always and before anything else - mixed with 1-2 crushed magic crystals that keep it from coagulating.
- Item type
- Consumable, Food / Drink
- They are sold in special shops but also in almost every bar so they aren't rare. Vampires in town know perfectly well where to go get them.
- Base Price
- the prices vary depending on serving size and complexity. the cheapest are pures or lights - 3Le; most expensive is 75Le for a 500ml big mug
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild