- North is a large beach with palm trees, dense forests, hills, cliffs, mountains, and dense mountains. Pelagia city is here. Stegosaurus, Raptors, and Triceratops roam here. It is also home to the Fringers and other outsiders that don't want to conform to the Laws of Dinoterra.
- South has light forest, cliffs, hills, plains, scrublands, and beaches. Houses the Dinoterran Lagoon with its capital city. The city is built on an island with bridges spanning the lake. Mostly Stegosaurus lives here.
- The Center has scrublands, heavy forest, rivers, and gorges. Creatopia is their city, Raptors and Megafauna roam here, with Pteradons and other Flyers live in the gorges.
- West has plains, mountains, rivers, hills, volcanos, and cliffs. Pelatopia is their city, Brontosaurus, Triceratops, and T-Rex
- East has mushroom fens, swamps, lakes, rivers, deserts, gorges, and a beach. The large city of Cryaterra is near the eastern coast. Giant crocodiles and other swamp creatures live to the south, with Dimetrodon, Pachycephalosaurians, and Sandworms to the north.
- The Outer Lagoons between the Razor Reef and Dinoterra are infested with Elasmosaurs, Sea Crocodiles and Giant Electric Eels, among other giant sealife.
Fauna & Flora
There are a variety of dinosaurs, giant insects and megafauna that live here, as well as intelligent avians and various humanoids that have washed up at various times on the beaches.
Plantlife is varied, from giant ferns, primitive trees to present day trees and other plants. All lives side by side incongruously.
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild