Keeper Tehg Mycyla
Age: 27 YS
Core Type: Dark Shadow
Occupation: Keeper of Vah'Vahnet
Pronouns: she/her Former Lieutenant of the Special Corp (disbanded) Born and raised in Scaevas along with Dhaam, she narrowly managed to escape the destruction of her hometown. She and Dhaam are the only known survivors, having hid in the same spot just on the edge of their village, they witnessed the burning and slaughter of their home as young children. She fled north with Dhaam, joining different groups as they attempted to stay ahead of the rapidly expanding carnage. As young adolesents, they both joined up with the local regiment of Karenwatti's Army. She would go on to hold multiple positions of command before the end of the war, ending her career as the second-in-command of the Special Corp. Not long after the war Tehg was with Onin, the former Keeper of Vah'Vahnet, when they were ambushed and he was forced to retire due to the injuries he sustained. He asked Tehg to take his place, as her reputation preceded her and he thought her a worthy successor.
Apparel & Accessories
- A group of about ten locals who had joined the resistance together. They were caught in a fight not long after they were cleared to join front-line activities, most of them were killed including the commanding Sargent.
- Tegh remained the leader of the 108th, under the direct leadership of Dhaam, until she was chosen to join a special unit sent to gather information on a group of demons that had split away from their main force.
- After her successful return, with no casualties navigating disputed land, Karenwatti temporarily formed the special unit the 'Recon Corps.' It's short stent was utilized tracking down enemy units that had slipped under the radar and gathering intel on locations behind enemy lines. It wasn't long before it was dissolved, the war taking a bloody turn as Karenwatti's army was forced farther north, and the Recon Corps members were moved back to the front-lines.
- Tehg was given command over a division where she resumed her long standing partnership with Dhaam, defending the boarders of the Frontier. It was here that they narrowly avoided complete loss, Tehg taking a hit for Dhaam and saving his life, allowing him to go on and lead the remaining forces to victory.
- After the brutal battle on the Frontier, Tehg was pulled from her command position to spear head a new initiative using her experience from the Recon Corps. Together with Dhaam they formed the 'Special Corps,' a unit put together with soldiers specializing in a variety of skills operating directly under Karenwatti. It was put to use for secret operations, including but not limited too sabotage, recon, leadership assassinations, and precision hits.
- Not long after the war Tehg ran into the then current Keeper of Vah'Vahnet, Onin, while traveling between cities. Having heard Tehg's name before, he asked her to regale him with stories of her feats in the war. Distracted by the detail of Tehg's storytelling, they were ambushed by one of Erebos' closest followers. Saving Tehg from the initial blow, Onin took the brunt of the attack before they fended them off. This left Onin crippled and unable to complete his duties, so he asked Tehg to take up his mantle as Keeper and protect Vah'Vahnet in his stead.
Contacts & Relations
Karenwatti - Former commander
Though they're both from Scaevas, they didn't meet until the day their village was destroyed. They hid together just outside the town under a fallen tree surrounded by dense underbrush, watching as the place they called home was burned to the ground. They stayed there, hunkered down for days, as they waited for the demons to move on before heading north together.
They've met in passing at a few Peace Gatherings, however had their first full length conversation at the most recent where they were both sent to find the soul stones.
Lieutenant of the Special Corps