Keeper Dhaam Wyhhamd
Age: 29 YS
Core Type: Dark Lightning
Occupation: Keeper of Vah'Vahnet
Pronouns: he/him Former Captain of the Special Core (disbanded) He was born during the Ethiean War and, as a young child, witnessed the destruction of his home at the hands of Erebos' army. He and Tehg are the only known survivors. They fled farther and farther north in an attempt to escape the carnage of the war, eventually joining Karenwatti and his resistance as teenagers. Rising through the ranks until the war finally ended, they both retired from the army as decorated officers. Soon after, Dhaam was approached and asked to take up the mantle of Keeper alongside Tehg.
Medium length bifurcated ears
Long black tail
Apparel & Accessories
- Most of the members were killed in a fight near the beginning of the war, including the Sargent in command. The rest were able to survive when Dhaam took the lead.
- After his success in multiple battles and small missions, Dhaam was promoted to lead a troop. This group would go on to hold many key points in missions and battles.
- During a battle that wiped out the entirety of the upper command, he was forced to take the reigns of the 6th division which had become the sole stand between the Frontier and the might of Erebos' army. He eventually led them to victory and prevented the loss of the region.
- Soon after Dhaam's "promotion" to Commander, his intelligence and strategic mind were recognized by Karenwatti. He decided to form the Special Corps and put Dhaam at its head, using the Corps for behind-the-scenes operations and secret missions.
- After the war ended, Dhaam was approached by the Keeper of Tayanan who asked him to take the place of Vah'Vahnet's old Keeper.
Accomplishments & Achievements
The bloodiest battle of war that led to the complete annihilation of the 4th, 5th, and 8th Divisions, and massive casualties for the 6th, and 7th. All of upper command was killed, including the two Generals who were present. As one of the only surviving leaders, Dhaam rallied what was left of the 6th before reestablishing contact with the 7th. He was able to hold the line and forced the remains of the opposing side to retreat. Sabotaging the Temple
One of the most important missions the Special Corps was ever sent on. They went deep into enemy infested territory to the breakout's ground zero: the Temple outside Shawntique, where Erebos had opened the rift and released waves upon waves of demons. Utilizing the cover of a massive blizzard, the team snuck into the chamber, dispatched the guards, and managed to destroy the pillars stabilizing the rift. They then successfully escaped with zero casualties. Although this didn't cause the rift to collapse as they had hoped, it was destabilized enough to slow the incoming demons. This prevented the rift from remaining open once Erebos was killed.
Failures & Embarrassments
Contacts & Relations
Karenwatti - Former commander
Though they're both from Scaevas, they didn't meet until the day their village was destroyed. They hid together just outside the town under a fallen tree surrounded by dense underbrush, watching as the place they called home was burned to the ground. They stayed there, hunkered down for days, as they waited for the demons to move on before heading north together.
Only having met breifly in passing, their relationship has had a rocky start. Mostly in part because of Dhaam's overprotective nature of Tehg, and also because he views him as inexperienced and a burden.
Nicknames & Petnames
Pest, brat, kid
Captain of the Special Corps