Leadership and Martial Studies
Students who select this area of study as their core concentration often go on to be generals or hold high ranking civil offices within the city-states. This discipline covers topics such as:
- Introductory material covering the expectations of leadership, social pressures, and environmental factors contributing to effective leadership.
- The history of conflicts at small group, tribal and city-state levels and applicability to modern conflicts.
- Operational planning and leadership of civil societies.
- Operational planning and leadership of martial forces.
- Use of magic and technology in large scale combat.
- Naval warfare, strategy and tactics
- Land based warfare, strategy and tactics
- Practical martial skills, including the training of others.