Hunters provide meat, fruits, vegetables, cooked meals, and fresh water for the Tribe. They hunt in parties comprised of four to five hunters and two guards.
Hunters have multiple tasks in order to keep the Tribe fed:
- Hunting= They kill and provide fresh meat for the Tribe.
- Foraging= They search the territory for fruits, vegetables, and herbs to be used in food preparation.
- Preserving= They smoke and salt surplus meat to store for times of hardship.
- Cooking= They prepare the meat, as well as the fruits and vegetables, for consumption.
Hunters have a two part cycle to their responsibilities:
- Expeditions= Search the territory for food (One day)
- Kitchen Work= Prepare and preserve the collected food (Three days)
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild