Hunters have multiple tasks in order to keep the Tribe fed:
- Hunting= They kill and provide fresh meat for the Tribe.
- Foraging= They search the territory for fruits, vegetables, and herbs to be used in food preparation.
- Preserving= They smoke and salt surplus meat to store for times of hardship.
- Cooking= They prepare the meat, as well as the fruits and vegetables, for consumption.
Hunters have a two part cycle to their responsibilities:
- Expeditions= Search the territory for food (One day)
- Kitchen Work= Prepare and preserve the collected food (Three days)
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild