Which project are your worldbuilding efforts tied to?
My project is to develope a setting for a novel I'm writing. I want to make my world a bit more deeper, even though it might not make it to my book. My setting is medieval fantasy, and I'm still new to World Anvil, so I have a lot I feel I need to cover about my world.
But for now I want to focus on these things first:
- The human countries, hopefully everything about them so I can use them for my book.
- Religions, particualr Irathian and Rathiasic religions. I might also want to explore other religions, but I'm not sure about that yet.
- Complete my map and other artwork for my world.
- My world's history, both the known and the unknown (the unknown will not be made public though, not until I feel it's time).
- Write more chapters of my novel. But at the moment it's on Danish, so I'm not sure it'll be made public on World Anvil yet, or not until I've translated it. Which might take some time before it'll happen, since I'm only a couple of chapters in, but have outlined most of my story.
What world are you working on?
I only have one world I'm working on, and that is Agia.
Which area of the world(s) are you working on?
I will primarely focus on the human part of the world, since that's where my story takes place at the moment. Especially a few selected countries such as Aistana, Fundras, and Estain.
How much are you aiming to complete?
I really want to say 31, but due to some personal issues, I can only say at least 10. 10 seems reasonable, and if I can complete more it will be awesome, but I don't want to put too much pressure on me right now. Luckily I'm a fast writer when I know what to write, and I do like to write a lot.
When will you write?
I have already begun with working on my map, I might write before it is completed, but I really feel like it is needed in order to explore my world fully. I usually work best at afternoons and evenings, so I'll probaply be writing in this time period. But this all depends on my energy during the day.
Who is your support network?
My family supports me a lot as well as some of my friends. Also I feel like Discord will be my new supporting friend in helping me with my worldbuiding.